Monday, October 2, 2006

Jude talks about cheating on Sienna

Jude Law told GQ mag that he is sorry he hurt Sienna Miller by having an affair with his children's nanny. "I didn't want to hurt anyone," Law says. "I've apologized to the people I think matter in that situation. There's not really an awful lot more I can do or say... You can't run away. You have to take it on the chin and learn somehow to hold your head up high and face up to it. You can't spend your life apologizing. In a way your responsibility in f**king up is to show that you 've learned from it, that you admitted to it and hopefully you then move forward and not do it again." Law and Miller have reconciled and seem to be moving forward with their relationship. "It feels like the cards are settling and I'm getting a sense of calm in personal and public life. So things are good."

No comments:

Post a Comment